S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 3

video

S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection
I had faced many challenges when I was editing the video and recording my voice. During recording, I was unable to find the proper term to describe the steps and I sometimes read cm as m and m as cm, so I had to re-record everything . Also I had to match the voice to the word equations that were appearing on the screen.
Some of the things I had learnt was that not only the explanations was important for a maths question but also the visual to let one understand it better.

1 comment:

  1. The strategy to solve the problem is clearly articulated in the steps.
    When finding the area of the cut-out, you proposed 2 possibilities: 10x2 or 5x4. Are there other possibilities? What if the value of area given is very huge or in decimal? Would this method still work effectively and efficiently? (You would have to consider using algebra then).

    The conversion is clearly explained. On what basis did you multiply by "100"?

    "cm^2" should be read as "square centimetre".

    ReplyDelete