S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1

S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1
video



S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection
Learning Points
I learnt about many things. I gained new knowledge about Mathematical concepts, strategising, Mathematical terms, presentation techniques, , time management and many more.
In terms of Mathematical concepts involved, I have learnt about using and phrasing them in the correct way, using the appropriate and correct terms. Using the correct concept is also extremely essential. Therefore, we have to plan and strategise in the correct way to be successful.
Using the right form of strategy is also very important when it comes to Maths. I learnt about the fact that we have to explain each part and question very clearly.

When using Mathematical terms, we need to be precise and accurate so that others will understand.
I also learnt about presentation tactics such as speaking confidently, projecting my voice in the correct way (not using my throat), going to the correct space so that there will not be any background noise.

However, there are always challenges in real life.

I faced some challenges such as video problems, inability to upload the video properly, my voice facing problems.

Firstly, when I could not record the video properly, I had to explore a bit and found the solution to it. My solution was to use the Keynote and customise the toolbar. I found a tool that could record my voice and the presentation into video easily. This solved the problem.


Finally, I faced some problems with uploading the videos. I tried many ways and found a way to upload the video properly. In the end, I succeeded.


1 comment:

  1. Part (i): You have adopted a very systematic way to solve the problem, following the problem solving approach such as identifying the information given and making connections between the info. Excellent effort.
    You have described how you arrive at the equation and eventually solve the equation. Sometime amiss is, you have not explained how to go about solving the equation (i.e. the 'balancing act').

    Part (ii): "cm^2" should be read as "square centimetre". The step to find the numerical value of the sides is clear. You could use the term "substitute" to describe how you compute the numerical value of each side.

    Part (iii): The conversion is clear. However, you have not explained how you arrived at 1cm^2 =0.0001m^2.

    ReplyDelete