Maths... Yesterday (23 Sep), we end our lesson with the following:
(1) Worksheet 8 - we finished the discussion yesterday. Submit on Monday.
(2) Watch the video clip in the Maths blog, which summarises the operational steps of the solving Linear Equations
(3) Worksheet 9 - Word Problems - we will start this topic next week. This is coupled with Problem Solving Heuristics. Need not attempt, but for your info and we'll complete this set of mateirals next week.
(4) Preparation: Go through the blog posting on Problem Solving Heuristics as well as the last chapter in textbook 1B. We'll focus on using algebra and variable to solve word problems.
(5) An OPTIONAL worksheet on Factorisation - attempt it when you see more practice is needed :)
Note: The same message was posted in Facebook - Class Group