Each of you has been assigned the question on the "Square paper".
You are going to explain how to evaluate the expression using the area of rectangles.
- Fold the paper and draw lines to illustrate how the expression is represented on the square paper.
- Label the lengths of each side of the square clearly.
- Shade the area of the section that the expression represents.
- Find the area of each section on the paper clearly.
- Write down, clearly, at the back of the paper, steps on how you find the area of the section that represents the expression
- Take a photo of your work and post it in this Maths blog
- Title of Post: Expansion - Explanation with Area of Square (Question no.)
- Label: Algebra, Rectangle
- Deadline: 24 July 2011 (Sunday) 2359h
Q1: Shawn Kit, Wei Siew*, Sandy*
Q2: Jia Jun, Ishani, Ruoyu
Q3: Ryan*, Toby, Ying Liang, Yi Chieh*
Q4: Mavis*, Matthew*, Abhi*, Yi De*
Q5: Nina*, Jonathan*, Qian Hui*
Q6: Gladys, Jiaqi, Lovy
Q7: Owen*, Kai En, Mark