(A) The Poster should include the following sections
- A brief description of the current situation/ problem/ issue purpose of this investigation
- The objective or purpose of this investigation. What do you intend to find out from this investigation?
- There are 4 suggestions were given in "Scaffolds #1 (3) Preparation for Statistical Analysis". That will help to inform hte reader the scope of your investigation.
- A brief description of the data collection process [see Scaffolds #1 (2) Data Collection]
- A presentation of the findings.
- You will organise the data in appropriate form of table and charts.
- Pick appropriate charts so tht the information/ data could be presented in a meaningful manner.
- From the table(s) and chart(s), what can you tell about the punctuality of the bus services?
- You are likely to use terms like frequency, central tendencies like mean, median & mode and percentages to describe what you observe (from the table/ charts).
- What conclusions did you reach on the basis of evidence and reasoning
- Judgement or decision reached by reasoning
(B) How to create the digital poster?
- The ONE-page poster can be created with Pages or Keynote
- Orientation: Can be either Portrait or Landscape
- Pages: Can be both portrait or landscape
- Go to File > Page Setup >
- > Page Attributes: SelectOrientation ~ Portrait or Landscape
- > Paper Size: Change to A3
- Keynote: Landscape only
- Save your poster using the filename: S101-Poster-GroupName
- Title - Give a title that is reflects what you try to investigate. It can come in the form of a question.
- Group Name; Name of Members; Class; Year
- You will be submitting poster in the following formats:
- Pages document or Keynote slide
- A PDF-ed copy of the Pages document or Keynote slide
- Include all members in the "cc" of the email