- Among the 4 graphs (Line Graph, Bar Graphs, Pictograms, Pie Charts), identify ONE graph that is NOT an appropriate choice to represent the information?
- Ans : The Pie-Chart Graph
- Why do you think it's not appropriate?
- The figures on the pie-chart is rounded up so it is not accurate. The figures given are angles so the units used is rather inappropriate the present the weather data . People still could not understand the weather data given at a glance. The coloured area does not really tells you how many places are experiencing that type of weather.
- What makes you think the 3 remaining graphs are appropriate?
The 3 remaining graphs tells me more at a direct glance. The information is accurate and it is easier to understand in these presentations.
Cheng Shu Yu Mavis (1) S101