eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Wang Yi Chieh (23




  • Based on your observation, what is the profile of the commuters during on a typical Friday, between 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
Ans: They are either adults or children in the kindergarden(toddlers)
  • What are the challenges you faced during the data collection period.
Ans: I faced challenges of feeling that others are thinking I am playing truant
  • If you were given a 2nd chance to capture data again, suggest at least ONE way to improve the process.

Ans: I will wear my school uniform.

1 comment:

  1. From the table of data you gathered, notice that there is only one row of data for each bus service. Am I right to infer that each bus service only come ONCE during the 1h30min timeframe?

    Indeed, more information is needed in order for us to look out for trends for analysis.

    ReplyDelete