Do not write the working continuously.
2. All working must be neatly and clearly written.
No abstract art!
The markers could not read your mind.
3. Complete your answers with the appropriate "units", when applicable.
4. If you need to copy the question, check that you copy correctly.
Do not miss out or change any sign of operation (e.g. instead of +, you copied as -)
5. Label the parts of your answers clearly.
- Upon receiving your test papers, always 'scan' through the questions and take note of questions that are easy to score.
- Plan your time.